May 31, 2019
Boiling Point Media is looking for an experienced 3D animator to join our visual effects team. Our artists create special effects and animations for films, commercials, and websites. If you are looking for a career as an Animator, then drop us your resume and anything that sets you apart from the others.
Essential skills for this role are technical skills, industry-standard software expertise, creativity, attention to detail, teamwork, strong communication skills, organization, and deadline orientation.
Bachelor’s degree in computer animation, computer design, special effects, or similar work experience preferred. Extensive artist portfolio required. This is a contract position that may turn permanent as workflow comes in.
- Work with our experienced team in the realm of CG.
- Create lifelike character animations.
- Integrate CG characters into live action plates.
- Exceptional keyframe animation skills
- Understanding of the principles of animation and giving organic, lifelike movement to characters and creatures
- Solid understanding of Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, PFTrack and the Adobe Creative Suite are preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for creating energetic, impactful content
- Possess solid work ethic, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong collaboration skills and interpersonal skills.
About Boiling Point Media
Boiling Point Media is an advertising agency and production studio that specializes in creative solutions and optimal results for our clients. Since 2008, Boiling Point Media has operated out of its Oklahoma City office, providing turn-key film production and full-service advertising and marketing solutions for the entertainment industry, automotive, healthcare, education and home services.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30,000 to $50,000/year
- visual effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- On location
- Remote/work from home
Full Time Opportunity: