April 25, 2019
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career as a VFX & Compositing Artist, then drop us your resume and anything that sets you apart from the others.
Our VFX Artists create special effects and animations for films, commercials, and websites. Essential skills for this role are technical skills, industry-standard software expertise, creativity, attention to details, teamwork, strong communication skills, organization, and deadline orientation.
An ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in computer animation, computer design, special effects, or similar experience. Extensive artist portfolio required. This is a contract position that may turn permanent as workflow comes in.
- Work with our experienced team in the realm of CG
- Help model and rig 3D assets
- Create lifelike character animations
- Match-move live action plates for 3D integration
- Help integrate dynamic simulations
- Light and render 3D scenes
- Create final composites
- Exceptional 3D skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, PF Track and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for creating energetic, impactful content
- Possess solid work ethic, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong collaboration skills and interpersonal skills
About Boiling Point Media
Boiling Point Media is production studio with a strict focus on results for our clients. Since 2008, Boiling Point Media has operated out of their Oklahoma City office, providing turn-key film production and full-service advertising and marketing solutions for the entertainment industry, automotive, healthcare, education, and home services.
Job Type: Contract
- visual effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location – Oklahoma City, OK
Full Time Opportunity: