Title: Digital Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Oklahoma City
Experience: Entry Level
Pay: Based on experience and skill level
Job Description: Boiling Point Media is seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers to join our team as a full time Digital Strategist.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
-Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
-Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
-Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
-Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
-Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
-Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, etc.).
-Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
-Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews.
-Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
-Compile reports for management showing results or ROI.
- Become an advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing. Marketing/Design/Communications degrees are welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented experience in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Experience with content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
If you have what it takes send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org