September 10, 2019
Boiling Point Media is searching for the ideal candidate who knows how to tell a story, deliver a message and generate creative concepts for its automotive clients. Humility, resourcefulness and a desire to grow and learn within a diverse company are drivers to the success of a full-time career with Boiling Point Media.
Boiling Point Media is on its eleventh year in Oklahoma City. With a strong background in video and film production, Boiling Point has achieved over 60 addy awards and three Emmy awards in their tenure. Boiling Point is a well-connected, full-service agency that has been serving several prominent clients for years. Big to small or local to national, Boiling Point’s talent is unique to its own and superior in the Oklahoma market.
The ideal candidate for this position will likely:
- Be a fast learner.
- Connect with any consumer and have great people skills.
- Be able to speak their mind and share creative concepts with upper management in a way that is professional and understandable.
- A/B Testing, researching and continued learning
- Be an expert in creative writing and story-telling.
- Be familiar with the automotive industry.
Job expectations and tasks:
- Create weekly social media plans for automotive clients.
- Schedule social media posts each week.
- Brainstorm and strategize creative social media concepts.
- Provide social media content, including photos, videos, etc.
- Ability to travel to clients weekly to create content.
- Generate monthly performance reports.
- Coordinate and mentor social media interns.
- Assist digital team with paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials
- Ability to create eye-catching, on-tend content
- Worked on social mediums: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest
- Familiarity with paid social media advertising.
- Credentials: Facebook BluePrint & Hootsuite certified
- Photography skills
- Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Knowledge on local social media influencers
- Bachelors in Marketing, PR, Communications, Design, Advertising or relevant field or work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience