August 13, 2019
Boiling Point Media is seeking an intern to assist with social media. This is an unpaid internship; however, academic credit may be available with approval from the student academic program.
- Creating social posts within a plan each week across multiple social media platforms
- Attending and assisting with events at various locations, representing the marketing team
- Carrying out special projects as assigned
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, mass communications, journalism or related field.
- Ability to meet weekly deadlines
- Self-starter able to multitask and stay organized
- Strong knowledge of social media and trends
- Must be able to receive class credit for internship or able to commit to two full days in office per week
This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in digital marketing for Boiling Point Media. Interns will learn to develop their online voice through social media creation and will have the opportunity to create content, represent us at events and bring ideas to the table for implementation into digital marketing strategies.
Please email your resume to: