Senior Visual Effects Artist Position
Boiling Point Media – Oklahoma City, OK
Boiling Point Media is looking for an experienced senior level artist to join our visual effects team. Our artists create visual effects and animations for films, commercials, and websites.
Essential skills for this role are technical skills, industry-standard software expertise, creativity, attention to detail, teamwork, strong communication skills, organization, and deadline orientation. Extensive 3D animation portfolio and direct link to demo reel is required. This is a contract position that may turn permanent as workflow continues.
• Work with our experienced team in the realm of CG
• Work within our visual effects pipeline to deliver finished shots
• Work includes but not limited to Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering and
Compositing of 3D assets to create finished shots for feature films, TV and web applications.
• MUST include a direct working link vfx reel
• Experience in VFX pipeline a must
• Expertise in Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya, and Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Knowledge of Substance Painter, Zbrush, Embergen, PFTrack, Marvelous Designer,
Character Creator and iClone workflows a plus
• Blueprint, MEL and Python scripting abilities not required but a plus.
• Ability to complete multiple shots per day, from start to finish
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Passion for creating energetic, impactful content
• Possess solid work ethic, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Possess strong collaboration skills and interpersonal skills.
About Boiling Point Media
Boiling Point Media is an advertising agency and production studio that specializes in creative solutions and optimal results for our clients. Since 2008, Boiling Point Media has operated out of its Oklahoma City office, providing turn-key film production and full-service advertising and marketing solutions for the entertainment industry, automotive, healthcare, education and home services.
Job Type: Contract to Salaried position
- At least 2 years of Visual Effects experience (Preferred)
- Degree not required
- Preferred: On-site
Full Time Opportunity: