We help businesses cut through the noise to connect with their customers and drive meaningful growth.
From initial design concepts to full-scale custom development, and all the marketing and brand support you’ll ever need, you WILL reach that boiling point with our wide range of services. There’s something below just for you.
BRANDING & CREATIVE
BRAND STYLE GUIDES
Animation | 2D | 3D
Audio Production | Editing
Visual Effects |VFX
Interconnect TV | OTT
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? NO PROBLEM!
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING AN ADVERTISING AGENCY?
How do I choose an advertising agency?
- Culture of the Agency – The culture of an advertising agency will lend insight to how they approach projects, their experience in marketing, as well as how the relationship between your company and the agency will go. Gravitate towards agencies that are proactive to issues, take a collaborative approach to marketing strategies, as well as continue to be innovative in their marketing approach. An agency that is full of energy and positivity will generally be a good advertising agency to work with
- Agency Talent – This is a big one. Especially in today’s digital marketing age. Things to look for are: how many employees does the agency have versus outside contractors, how ambitious are the agency’s employees, what is the technological experience of the agency, how many people does the agency want to use on your team, and the turnover rate for the agency. Agencies that have more employees than contractors, who focus on retaining and training their employees, will serve you better than agencies with high turnover rates and lots of outside contractors
- Expectation and Attentiveness – Expectations are important for you and the agency as this will keep everybody on a coherent plan. Setting expectations will clearly communicate the goals of the marketing project as well as gauge how well the agency is going to listen to you. Run from agencies that are only focused on “their plan” or do not want to regularly communicate with you about the project
- Choose on Capabilities – Marketing agencies generally promote themselves as the biggest or best. This doesn’t mean they are the best for your project. Don’t restrict yourself to brand name agencies or agencies by location. With most digital marketing projects, the work can be performed anywhere. Choose an agency that has the capabilities most closely related to your marketing project
- Price – Like many industries, there are agencies that will be the low price leader as well as highly priced agencies. The amount of work that these agencies perform is generally related to the investment that the client makes. Price is always a consideration but a better factor to consider is return on investment. Look for companies that can maximize your ROI based upon your investment versus an agency that will try to get the work done because they only want your dollar.
WHAT TYPES OF COMPANIES AND INDUSTRIES DO ADVERTISING AGENCIES SERVE?
WHAT ARE THE CORE CAPABILITIES OF OUR MARKETING AGENCY?
WHAT MARKETING AND SALES TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATIONS DO WE POSSESS?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Submit the form below and a Boiling Point member will contact you shortly.